Hotwire Media is committed to openness & transparency in its dealings with its customers. We have written these Terms & Conditions with this value in mind. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com & we will respond as soon as possible.
Hotwire Media Main T&Cs
- Contract & Cancellation
- We will provide our service in the form of a rolling monthly contract.
- Billing will occur on the first day of every month and pro rata within the first month.
- Notice period for cancelation is 30 days before the next billing cycle. Please provide notice of cancellation in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotwire Media reserves the right to cancel it’s arrangement with you & will provide 10 days notice before the next billing cycle if it choses to exercise this right.
- Billing & Payment
- Hotwire Media require the payment of your first invoice before campaign and other component parts start.
- Any subsequent unpaid invoices will results in your publisher accounts being paused & other Hotwire Media services suspended.
- All prices are in GBP
- Please send any billing queries to email@example.com
- Queries & Complaints
- In the first instance, contact your account manager
- If you feel your complaint has not been resolved, please escalate to Daniel Pratt – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy & Security
- Hotwire Media takes the privacy of its customers very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy online.
- Collecting personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our customers.
- Intellectual Property
- Pay Per Click: Hotwire Media retain the IP rights on the data. However, should you cease to be a Hotwire Media customer, this account and data will be passed to you, the client.
- Analytics: Hotwire Media retain the IP rights on the data. However, should you cease to be a Hotwire Media customer, this account and data will be passed to you, the client.
- Tag manager: Hotwire Media retain the IP rights on the data. However, should you cease to be a Hotwire Media customer, this account and data will be passed to you, the client.
- Conversion Software: Hotwire Media retain the rights on all Conversion Optimisation experiments & data.
- Response Software: Hotwire Media retain the rights on all data, and will hold this data for 90 days should you wish to return to us as a client.
- Reports: All reports produced by Hotwire Media are the copyright of Hotwire Media.
- 3rd Parties
- Occasionally Hotwire Media may subcontract work to approved 3rd party suppliers.
- Hotwire Media reserves the right to assign its rights and delegate or sub-contract the provision of any of the services under its control to suitably qualified third parties.
- Hotwire Media’s website may contain hyperlinks to 3rd party websites. These 3rd party websites are not our responsibility, therefore we have no control over the information you may find via these 3rd party sites. Therefore Hotwire Media shall not be liable for any detrimental content which may appear on one of these sites.
- Limitation of Liability
- Hotwire Media ‘s entire liability and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any and all liability or claims in connection with or arising out of this Agreement or the existence, furnishing, functioning or the Customer’s use of products or services provided under this Agreement, for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form or nature of the liability or claim, whether in contract or in tort, including, without limitation, claims regarding property damage (except in respect of injury to or death of any person for which no limit applies) due to the negligence of Hotwire Media, shall be the Customer’s actual direct damages such as would be provable in a court of law, but shall in any event not exceed the Consultancy Fees paid by the customer. The Customer agrees that the remedies available to the Customer in this Agreement are exclusive remedies, which the Customer agrees are reasonable, and all other remedies, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the subject matter hereof are hereby expressly waived by the Customer.
- Save to the extent such liability cannot be excluded at law, in no event shall Hotwire Media be liable under clause 7.1 for: Any incidental, indirect, special, economic or consequential damages or loss whatsoever, including without limitation damages for business interruption, loss of business information, loss of software or software use, or loss of revenue or profit even if Hotwire Media has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages or loss; or claims, demands, or actions by any party other than the Customer and other than under the terms of this Agreement; or any costs or expenses of whatever kind or nature incurred by the Customer.
- Hotwire Media shall not be liable in any way for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement or for any loss, damage or delay incurred by the Customer resulting from circumstances beyond Hotwire Media reasonable control, provided that such circumstances are notified to the Customer in writing immediately upon discovery of the problem.
- Internet Delays
- Hotwire Media shall have no liability to you for any delay in delivering of services to you that is cause by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. Hotwire Media is not responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on its website and methods of communication.
- UK Law
- This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Hotwire Media is a trademark in its own right
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of Hotwire Media are acknowledged on the website
- All copyright and material on this website are the property of Hotwire Media or are included with permission of the relevant owner
- Company Details
- Registered office address: The Granary, Brewer Street, Bletchingley, Surrey, England, RH1 4QP
- Company number: 09655553
- Google Terms & Conditions
- The work we carry out is governed by the terms and conditions laid out by Google.
- You can review these policies here.
- Use of Logo & Client Name
- Hotwire Media may use your company name and logo in its marketing materials including our website.
Brand Awareness T&C’s
Hotwire Media advertising services may be purchased on a subscription basis under which payment is pre-paid. Your subscription will automatically be renewed and your bank account debited and charged every month without further authorisation. All fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. You are responsible for properly canceling your account and subscription. You can do this at any time by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 637 6160. Your request must be received 7 days before the next billing period or your account may still be charged and your cancellation not effective until the following month. If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please contact one of our advisors on firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Set Up T&C’s
Once we have created your AdWords, Bing Ads or Facebook account, you will take full responsibility for that account. This includes:
- Keyword management & optimisation
- Bids & budgets
We recommend that you follow our guidance once the account has been created which will be supplied in a hand over document. By enabling the ad campaigns you confirm that you are satisfied with the campaign and take responsibility for any spend accrued thereafter and managing the campaign. Hotwire Media provides a separate management service should you feel that ongoing management & maintenance is something you’d like help with.